Christmas Assistance Sign-Up Information
The deadline for Christmas 2017 has already Passed.
You Must Bring The Following Information With You:
- Name, Photo Identification, Address, birth date, phone number, alternate phone number, and proof of Marshall County residency (copy of electric bill, water bill, tax return) IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT, who must be a parent or legal guardian.
- Name of school, clothing sizes, shoe size, and a few reasonable non-clothing gift requests for each child.
- Name and phone number of daycare for children attending daycare.
- School name, school phone number, and student ID number for children being home schooled.
- A list of EVERY person who lives in your household.
- If you are not the parent but are the legal guardian, you must bring proof of guardianship or custody documents.
Proof of ONE the following IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT:
- Copy of 2016 Tax Return
- SSI Letter - If another adult living in the household is working, we must also have their proof of their income
- Current Legal Paycheck Stub - everyone that is working in the household
- July and August Bank Statements
YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH OR BRING YOUR OWN INTERPRETER
What if I lost my letter that tells me where and when to pick up my gifts?
You must present that letter in order to receive your gifts. Therefore, please call the office and request a second notice. Be sure to speak clearly, leaving your name, your children’s names and an accurate mailing address.
What if my address or phone number changes after sign-up?
Please call the office and give us the new information. Our voice mail system is secure so please speak clearly and leave your name, children’s names, new mailing address and phone number.